Eliminate Manual Billing Workarounds with Ordway, SalesForce, and QuickBooks
Does this painful manual billing workaround sound familiar?
You struggle to “close win” a SalesForce opportunity, identify all the necessary information to invoice your new customer, collect payments in a timely manner, and recognize revenue in accordance with GAAP standards.
Amplify your investments in SalesForce CRM and QuickBooks accounting software
Automate manual workarounds by activating the Ordway billing and revenue automation platform.
“What took us 100s of hours is now done with a click.”
How billing and revenue automation eliminates 100s of hours of manual workarounds:
- Your Sales team “close wins” a deal with the SalesForce CRM
- Ordway’s out-of-box SalesForce integration maps all relevant customer information to the Ordway contract management and invoicing system
- Ordway generates and sends invoices based on the terms in SalesForce
- Ordway automates the dunning process by automatically sending payment reminders and illuminating clients who are past due. Communication automatically stops once a customer is back in good standing
- Ordway collects payments based on the billing schedule
- Ordway recognizes revenue based on one-time, recurring, and ad-hoc charges according to customizable revenue-recognition schedules/templates
- Ordway generates summary journal entries mapped to your QuickBooks configuration and closes the period (with traceable audit logs)
- Ordway automatically sends journal entries to QuickBooks